I’ve been following this diet and supplement protocol since 2016-07-31 and it’s been going well. As of 2016-11-15, I’ve reduced my body weight by approximately 20 lbs, and reduced my waist measurement from 36 to 32 inches.
- Overall diet model is Paleo/Whole30/Bulletproof. Lots of natural fats, grass-fed meats, low-starch vegetables (leafy green, etc). No grains, legumes, dairy (except butter/ghee), no added sugar, and no industrial/processed/trans fats.
- Intermittent fasting 16/8 or 18/6 (typical feeding period approximately 1200-2000)
- Bulletproof coffee at 0600 (30 g butter, 30 g MCT oil), and 15 mL spoonful of cod liver oil. Use nose-clip to eliminate taste (SLD). Also take 10 mL of supplementary dextrin (soluble fiber) in warm water.
- Pure MCT oil doses at 0800, 1400 (regular rules apply: no mixing with coffee or other flavors; maintain 1 hour flavor-free window before/after MCT dose)
- Regular black coffee at 0900; “after lunch” (1230-1300 or so).
- Bring supplementary lunch to work to cover days where provided lunch is non-paleo. Frozen vegetables (spinach, squash) topped with ground beef sauce is working well. Both filling and nutritious.
- Take vitamin pack with lunch.
- Skip dinner frequently if not hungry.
- Night time supplements: magnesium citrate powder (10 mL), SAM-e (800 mg or 1/8 tsp), and dextrin powder (10 mL) in warm water before bed.